moving KLanguageButton to kdelibs/kdeui

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Thu Dec 5 15:37:00 GMT 2002

> Isn't that the combobox that has support for submenus?
>
> If so, can you factor that code out so we also get a
> KHierarchicalComboBox? We could need one in KMail, for the folder
> comboboxes. It's basically the reason why you can't "go to folder" to
> the toolbar...

Don't know exactly what you're looking for but you might want to
have a look at kdelibs/kdeprint/treecombobox.[cpp|h] that implements
a combo box able to show items in a hierarchical tree (it's used in
the print dialog to show instances as children of their corresponding
printer).

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM