moving KLanguageButton to kdelibs/kdeui

Marc Mutz mutz at kde.org
Thu Dec 5 15:07:16 GMT 2002

On Wednesday 04 December 2002 21:46, Tobias Koenig wrote:
<snip>
> I'd like to see the KLanguageButton from KControl/locale in kdelibs,
> so all applications can provide an easy way for country selections.
<snip>

Isn't that the combobox that has support for submenus?

If so, can you factor that code out so we also get a
KHierarchicalComboBox? We could need one in KMail, for the folder
comboboxes. It's basically the reason why you can't "go to folder" to
the toolbar...

Marc

--
If free-software authors lose the right to disclaim all warranties and
find themselves getting sued over the performance of the programs