Leaving KMail development

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker at freenet.de
Tue Dec 3 09:33:27 GMT 2002

> On Sunday 01 December 2002 23:56, Ralf Habacker wrote:
> <snip>
> > ... and it runs also under windows with the help of cygwin/xfree
> <snip>
> > I have heard about people already using it
> > for their production work.
> <snip>
>
> Can you write a short story then, add a few screenshots and post it on
> the dot? Or on KMail's homepage?

I will look what I can do. :-)

> What are the patches needed? Should they be applied to CVS?

See http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/faq/#E9 for further informations. Because
our resources are very less at this moment, we are concentrated mainly to get
running the kde-cygwin stuff. We are looking for someone, who will take the
patches and apply it to the main kde cvs archives.

Ralf