KExtendedSocket::reset()

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Aug 28 12:16:43 BST 2002

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 01:02:14AM +0200, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On the other hand, I've created this patch for Atlantik. The problem with
> reconnecting wasn't KExtendedSocket's fault, but a small whoops in Atlantik:
> the signal for the "Connect" button was set only the first time the widget
> was created.
>
> The patch looks big, but it's just the indentation.

Great catch. Will commit a similar patch when I get home from work, putting
that connect in the proper place without changing initNetworkObject().. now
that the network can be reset instead of recreated this stuff can simply
be done when the widget is created.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much