bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Stephan Binner binner at kde.org
Thu Aug 22 12:27:15 BST 2002

On Thursday 22 August 2002 09:03, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> What you mean with khtml<->kfm-devel I don't know, when we used a contact as
> owner for a package at bugs.kde.org then we can do the same with bugzilla

Actually it's khtml<->konq-bugs. Bugzilla is not designed to take accumulative
account as owner of a package. Everyone can take over such account by reques-
ting the password (http://lists.kde.org/?l=konq-bugs&m=103001472323349&w=2).

And once a bug/task is assigned to a specific developer, e.g. in khtml to
Dirk, there will no further updates for this bug mailed to konq-bugs.

Just two cases which can become a problem I can think of at the moment.

Bye,
   Steve