bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Mon Aug 19 11:56:22 BST 2002

On Monday, 19 August 2002 03:48, Don Sanders wrote:

[cut very interesting improvement propositions]

My interior forum is still out (since a couple of tens of years) about what is
my attitude towards humanity's major socio-economical systems (and tending to
disapprove all of them :-). In the mean time, I believe money is the worst
necessary notion that happened to this iteration of Universe.

Still, I find the below proposal very attractive and elegant. There's the ugly
danger of political disputes emerging at the moment of choosing what's a
worthy donation cause. But if we're mature enough to sort this out, the
project as a whole would gain a new, powerful meaning of its already richly
justified existence.

Thanks Don, for a great reading.

CT