bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Sun Aug 18 14:51:39 BST 2002

Le Dimanche 18 Août 2002 13:19, Chris Howells a écrit :
> I'm not a massive fan of the current system, although would not be too
> happy with a standard bugzilla installation. I find bugzilla to be fairly
> complicated to query, but if the query page could be re-written leaving a
> more simple page for the 90% of queries that only need the basic features,
> then I'd have no problems with the change to bugzilla.

Exactly what I think.
If we can have a simplified query system on top of Bugzilla, then AMEN !!!!

Bugzilla's mailing features are wonderful and I really miss them.

The current system is getting really frustrating (especially for bug
reports...3 minutes to extract a completely irrelevant list of bugs out of 5
keywords, that's weak).

Go on Stephan ! Fantastic project ! I just hope you won't totally lose your
sleep for three weeks !

G.