bugs.kde.org -> bugzilla??

Helio Chissini de Castro helio at conectiva.com.br
Sun Aug 18 10:06:49 BST 2002

Hi...

Here at Conectiva the main bugtrack system is Bugzilla.
Now the current version is a new one recently upgraded and if you want see by
yourselfs you can go to http://snapshot.conectiva.com.br.
New interface can be fast and very simple.
I was questioned by our mangers if could integrate kbugbuster to see out
bugzilla base. The hard part is could be possible, but large patrs need be
rewrited. The good part is that modifications could is not to dificult, just
take time.
Our bugzilla maintainer, Claudio Matsuoka, added a search interface to
bugzilla to easily help find details, called BOOGLE ( funny name, ahn ? ),
and search all comments and data stored.
But, if counts, i think that move to Bugzilla is a good thing..

Regards, Helio

- --
Helio Castro
Development support