Success: kde 3.1 cvs running on sgi IRIX!

a_sturm at naimasoft.com a_sturm at naimasoft.com
Mon Aug 12 12:18:42 BST 2002

"F at lk Brettschneider" <falk.brettschneider at gmx.de> schrieb am
12.08.2002, 12:49:40:
> Hi!
>
> Andreas Sturm wrote:
>

> >FYI: i have compiled a kde 3.1 cvs of around 8th august using MIPSpro
> >compilers on sgi IRIX. It looks quite nicely; good work! I have attached a
> >file with my changes to arts, libs, artwork and partly network (not yet
> >finished).
> >
> Did you get KDevelop-2.1.x compiled, too?

I did not finish it yet if that's the version which is in the cvs at the
moment. I realized too late that i do i need qt 3.0.5 (did not read the
document describing the prereqs...). I noticed that after searching
almost one hour for a undefined symbol/function. grmph :/
I hope it behaves better than the one belonging to kde 3.0.2 (segfaults
right after the splash screen with a core dump) after finishing it.

> I'm interested in a download link for a binary package.

I am going to inform you by the time i finish it.

TMEzz37