Success: kde 3.1 cvs running on sgi IRIX!

Tim Jansen tim at tjansen.de
Sun Aug 11 23:30:12 BST 2002

On Sunday 11 August 2002 23:09, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Solution: don't use bzero but use the more portable memset instead. (Done)
> Better solution: Remove this class and use the one from kdecore? (Tim?)

Which? There is only KInetSocketAddress, which represents a host+port.

KInetAddress only represents the host address, and has the important ability
to find out a address of an interface that connects to the local LAN and the
address, that is used to communicate with the internet. That's why I wrote
KInetAddress (and actually I planed to add it to kdecore in 3.2, because
there are other apps that could use its functionality).

bye...