PATCH: dont display "transmission completed" before getting new mails

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Thu Aug 8 00:56:07 BST 2002

Hi,

I have 4 pop accounts in kmail, but all except the third one are configured
with "exclude from check mail".
Now when pressing the toolbar button for "check mail" at first the message
"Transmission completed. 0 new messages" appeared for some seconds on the
status bar. After this correct status bar messages appeared.
The attached patch fixes this (I think).
Since in singleCheckMail() the jobs are started (i.e. this works async.),
setting the status bar message at this point seems to me wrong.
Additionally it converts a 8-line-while-loop to a 3-line-for-loop.

Bye
Alex