The NetAccess hack hits again

Zack Rusin zackrat at att.net
Mon Apr 29 18:15:26 BST 2002

On Monday 29 April 2002 13:03, Zack Rusin wrote:
> This message is in MIME format.

Hmm, OK, so the Aegypten merger didn't go as smoothly... Anyway, to
rephrase what I _thought_ I wrote in the above email: X_SetInputFocus
has opcode 42, which would suggest that this is the problem. Suggest,
because if I recall correctly glxproto also uses opcode 42 and I bet
some other extensions do as well. Without sync calls all over the place
it will be darn hard to figure out what's up with it. And a debug with
some line numbers would also be darn helpful ;)

Zack

--
43rd Law of Computing: Anything that can go wr
fortune: Segmentation violation -- Core dumped