Konqueror Tab issues

KJ P kjpou at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 28 11:08:11 BST 2002

Hello

First I want to say that I love this functionality.  Updated CVS yesterday
from HEAD really to just try this feature.  Great work again.

kde information -> Konqueror 3.0.5(cvs -> 20020327)(Using KDE 3.0.5(CVS HEAD
 >=  20020427)

I have a couple of issues that may not have been reported.  Searched bugs
but nothing there for this and as this is cvs do not know if it should go to
bugs.

1. While right mouse button click -> new tab on a png the image is not show
but the actual data behind the image is dumped.  Example :
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=101998512904550&w=2  then right
click -> new tab on link http://malte.homeip.net/callinfo.png  .

2.  When creating a new tab the focus for any actions are not directed to
new tab but the previous one.  Is this by design?

3.  Looking at shortcuts there is no way to move between tabs with key
shortcuts.  Did I miss something?  There is remove and add shortcuts.

4.  In the task bar the search, font increase, font decrese, lock and
printer controlls are added and sometimes removed when tab is removed.  For
instance I have three tabs right now and at the top there are ten of the
previous mentioned shortcut buttons on the task bar.  Which goes with which?

I know this is still in developement but thought I would give some feedback.
  I am not subscribed to this list but read it at least once a day so if
more information is needed let me know.

Regards

Kenneth