toolbar actions customization

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 29 09:38:31 BST 2002

On the same go, I forgot to mention another thing I've been talking with
tackat about: customizing toolbar actions with actions where there are no
icons provided. The current dialog lets you insert actions into the toolbars
where there are no icons for -> looks pretty bad...

As we obviously can't provide icons for each and any action that an
application provides, plus that we can't expect 3rd party developers to do
that for their applications as well, how about not displaying actions where
there are no icons for ? At least that would contain some logical behavoir...

Thanks,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org