Registry editor

Zack Rusin zackrat at att.net
Sun Apr 28 23:14:19 BST 2002

On Sunday 28 April 2002 08:04, Chris Howells wrote:
> > this one, because if so, then it would probably be a better idea to
> > upload that sucka right to a CVS server, either sf or kdenonbeta.
> > Personally I'd prefer kdenonbeta, but it's not my call, and it
> > seems
>
> I think kdenonbeta would be great.
>
> > like there's a rather large amount of apps in there (you guys do
> > have a limited server space don't you ;) ).
>
> Shouldn't be a problem.

Great, well then tomorrow I'll upload it to kdenonbeta. I'll name it
"kadmin", I know it sounds similar to kdeadmin, but naming apps is most
certainly not something I'm good at, if anyone has a big problem with
that, then please email me privately to avoid another "let's name
it..." thread :)

Zack

--
Does this .sig make my butt look big?