--enable-final broken

Werner Trobin trobin at kde.org
Sat Apr 27 14:10:14 BST 2002

Hi!

Due to the recent changes to am_edit --enable-final is broken.
Current Makefiles look like:
libkofficecore_la.all_cpp.cpp: $(srcdir)/Makefile.in
$(srcdir)/koFilterChain.cpp $(srcdir)/handler.cpp

In older Makefiles we also had the .moc files listed in that line. Due to the
changes the compilation breaks as the _all.foo file gets created and compiled
without triggering the creation of the .moc files first.

I'm trying to fix the problem, but I'm sure Michael or Coolo can do that way
faster...

Ciao,
Werner