encrypted file integration into KDE

ralsina at kde.org ralsina at kde.org
Fri Apr 26 18:04:03 BST 2002

Hello,

While wandering around, I found a few libs that provide nice and simple
usage of rather strong symmetrical password algorithms.

I was thinking: it would be great to have the possibility to have
encrypted on-disk storage for KDE apps, but to do it nicely, it would hae
to be available for all apps.

For example, this should allow both encrypted kjots/knotes (for example,
for password info for netadmin types) and kword docs, or even encrypted
images visible only on konqueror/kview!.

Anyone has ideas on how this could be integrated?

 `9_ 9  )   `-. (    ).`-._.`)  ralsina at kde.org
 (_Y_.)' ._   ) `._`.  " -.-'   KDE Developer (MFCH)
(l)-'' ((i).' ((!.'             Buenos Aires - Argentina
Futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis. (Carlton, De rerum comoedia)