cdbakeoven dialogs

alexpod alexpod at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Apr 26 14:55:16 BST 2002

Ralf Nolden wrote:

>On Thursday 25 April 2002 18:55, Thomas Diehl wrote:
>
>Thanks, Thomas. Yes, please, put the designer files into CVS at least. We can
>add them to the Makefile.am's when they're done instead of the implementation
>files.
>
>Ralf

OK,
The files are in CVS (cdbakeoven/cdbosettings). Actually the fix for
KCModules
was quite simple, all I had to do was change one line in the xml of the .ui
file.
<widget class="KCModule"> from <widget class="QWidget">.
Now, everything is proper when uic creates .h/.cpp files.

I did not change the Makefile.am for now.

Thanks,
Alex.