PATCH: ktoolbarbutton

Werner Trobin trobin at kde.org
Thu Apr 25 12:52:22 BST 2002

On Thursday 25 April 2002 13:43, Simon Hausmann wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 25, 2002 at 01:36:03PM +0200, Werner Trobin wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I'd like to add the attached patch to HEAD and to the 3_0_BRANCH to make
> > it possible to derive from KToolBarButton without duplicating some source
> > code.
> >
> > Comments? Objections?
> >
> > If noone objects I'll commit on Sunday or so as I'd like to have that in
> > KDE 3.0.1.
>
> As already said on irc, I think the patch is a no-brainer :) ,
> except that I'd make those methods public. At least I can't see any
> reason to limit access to those properties to derived classes.

Then I would have to document it >:->
Seriously, it wouldn't be very useful for other objects to know about those
states, the only method where you need it is the drawButton method.

Of course we could make that public too...

Ciao,
Werner

P.S. The return type of iconTextMode is "int" that I don't have to #include
the ktoolbar header for the enum. :}