Improving the Layout of KControl modules (was: Re Gnome ....)

Torsten Rahn tackat at kde.org
Wed Apr 24 02:14:22 BST 2002

Am Mittwoch 24 April 2002 00:31 schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On April 23, 2002 04:56 pm, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> > Panel
> > -----
> >
> > Look & Feel:
>
> some people in the usability project are currently working on this kcm and
> have done some of the things you've mentioned and much, much more. the
> pages that have been reworked so far are much cleaner, simpler and more
> apparent.

Wow, indeed the discussions on kde-usability show impressive results.
I guess I should unsubscribe from kde-look and should subscribe to
kde-usability now :-)

Is there some kind of summary or result in terms of ui-files available
(doesn't need to be a kernel-cousin kde-usability ;-) ?
Could you merge my suggestions into your ui-files and send them to me?
I'm not sure if I read the whole stuff covering kicker (missed the
menu-tab-discussion e.g. - or didn't that one happen yet?)

Greetings,
Tackat
--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn