konsole and schemas

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Tue Apr 23 21:27:10 BST 2002

On Tuesday, 23 April 2002 15:33, Stephan Binner wrote:

> All options from "Bell" to "History" only change the settings for current
> session. How else would you be able to have different session settings?

I understand well how this is sensible for bell, keyboard and history. But I
have a bad time understading why this is so for fonts, size and schema.

BTW, I speak of multisession inside the same konsole frame. I understand very
well (and I'm very happy with) different profiles for different konsole
frames.

CT