Fwd: Truncated license.

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Tue Apr 23 16:36:28 BST 2002

Matthias Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does anybody know anything about this?

The Appendix ("Appendix: How to Apply These Terms to Your New Programs")
is missing and should be included.  It's missing not only from the
COPYING files but from the main (documentation) page
(common/gpl-license.html), though I did find the appendix included in
one place (common/gpl-license).

Ciao,

Dre

--
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely
believe they are free.