Fwd: RE: removal of klpq from kdeutils

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 15:00:45 BST 2002

Removal approved.

Ralf

Subject: RE: removal of klpq from kdeutils
Date: Today 15:49:12
From: Christoph.Neerfeld at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
To: Ralf Nolden <nolden at kde.org>

Hi Ralf,

you may remove klpq. It is not longer supported and obsolete.

Regards

Chris

--
Christoph Neerfeld

FH Bonn-Rhein-Sieg       | e-mail: Christoph.Neerfeld at FH-Bonn-Rhein-Sieg.DE
FB Angewandte Informatik |
Grantham Allee 20        | phone : +49 2241/865-241
53757 Sankt Augustin     |
Germany - Deutschland    | fax   :

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org