KMail & Kab Import (Was: Re: klprfax, kdeprintfax, kfax)

Torsten Rahn tackat at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 15:54:09 BST 2002

On the same topic I'd like to ask  to remove the KMail & KAb Import Filters
"app" from the K Menu. No other application offers a special tool in the
K-Menu just for the matter of importing files.
Offering a special menu item here is completely inconsistent with the rest of
the UI and it just clutters the menu and it is already available via File ->
Import in both applications.

Tackat

--
Dipl.-Phys. Torsten Rahn