Moving Toys into Games in the K Menu

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Mon Apr 22 10:58:18 BST 2002

Hi,

to start some things, I would like to ask if anyone objects against:

- deactivating to run kappfinder in kdebase during a "make install". The
distributors already do that and it's basically a leftover from the KDE 1.x
days during make install.

- moving the toys.desktop (.directory) file from $(kdeappsdir)/Toys to
$(kdeappsdir)/Games/Toys/.directory and the .desktop files in kdetoys that
now get installed to $(kdeappsdir)/Toys to $(kdeappsdir)/Games/Toys.

If not, I would like to do that today.

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org