KXMLGUI question

Ellis Whitehead kde at ellisw.net
Sun Apr 21 15:56:04 BST 2002

On Sunday 21 April 2002 08:23, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> but only the icons in the menus/toolbars get
> the new actions, the shortcuts always be the shortcuts of the last created
> Kate::view. even after removeClient :(.

Could you explain exactly what you mean by "last create Kate::view"?  It
sounds like you're saying the following: Let's say we have View A, B, and C,
with bindings A, B, and C.  When we first activate View A, presumably the
Bindings A are also active.  But then we create/activate View B, and Bindings
A are still active.  Now we create/activate View C and ... are Binding B now
active?  Or Bindings A?

View		Binding
A		A
B		A?