RFC: change 'Save session for future logins' text.

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Apr 19 02:23:28 BST 2002

On Fri, Apr 19, 2002 at 02:13:40AM +0100, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> Many users seem to have trouble understanding what 'Save session for
> future logins' actually means.

nah, lusers.

> I propose the following:

yeah! yet another change of this label. :)

> 'Remember which applications are currently running and start them again next
> time I start KDE.'

this is not strictly precise. in fact, this does match the current
situation (unless you hack up you startkde script), but won't anymore
sometime hopefully soon.
oh, and just for the record: i hate these extra-verbose labels. otoh,
maybe, we should make all labels, buttons and menu items long enough, so
the doc writers can just stop wasting their time.

greetings

The problem with making software idiot-proof is that idiots are so clever.