regarding KPF

Rik Hemsley rik at kde.org
Thu Apr 18 20:35:05 BST 2002

#if Martijn Klingens
> On Thursday 18 April 2002 18:44, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> > If you can convince me of a way to do this securely.
>
> As you need to be http compatible the only way I see is using authenticated
> http tunneled over https. Sounds like quite a code change to get that in,
> not very feasible...

I didn't mean securely in terms of no-one sniffing the data as it is uploaded,
I meant in terms of ensuring the app isn't cracked and no-one who isn't
supposed to is allowed upload.

What I need is a statement of how this would actually be implemented, together
with a discussion of all security issues involved and solid reasoning which
shows that all issues can be addressed in real code.

Cheers,
Rik