tear-off handles

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at sh.cvut.cz
Wed Apr 17 08:49:04 BST 2002

 Hello,

 it most probably already was discussed here, but I can't find it in the
archives. Why is the config option for tear-off handles hidden in the
kcontrol module and sets InsertTearOffHandle to false in kdeglobals? Or
better, if it's turned off, why do I still see tear-off handles in many
places? Any objections against me going and adding
if(KGlobalSettings::insertTearOffHandle()) before every adding of a tear-off
handle (for some reason I really can't stand them)?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 llunak at suse.cz ; l.lunak at kde.org
 http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli