Am I allowed to add a new module to kde's cvs ?

Joseph Wenninger jowenn at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 16 14:06:43 BST 2002

On Tuesday 16 April 2002 09:15, Thomas Zander wrote:
> Sounds great; and since this email is written some time ago you might not
> have seen that the kdekiosk module has been created allready.
> Please 'cvs co kdekiosk' and build your stuff in there.
>     cd kdekiosk/yourdir
>     cvs import -m "First import" kdekiosk/yourdir yourdir start
> would do the trick. (after removing all auto-generated files)
>
> Thanx!

Hi

I'm trying to port my application  to KDE 3 at the moment, and the most
important thing is , I try to find a name without any trademark problems
before I commit it. If I would commit it with the name we used for our kiosk
software, we all would most probably get sued. After I've found a name I'll
commit it.

Perhaps someone has an ideas.

The best name I've found yet would be the German plural form of Kiosk, KIOSKE
which could be interpreted as "KDE's integrated open source kiosk
environment"

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger