KDE 3.1 and 3.2 Features

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Apr 10 18:00:47 BST 2002

I have created a KDE 3.2* Feature page on

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html

If there's any 3.1 stuff you cannot finish in time (5 months** is a long time,
but at one point you'll be out of time), please move it here. If you have
features planned but already know you won't be able to make it worthy of
inclusion in a KDE release in 5 months**, please add it.

Martijn, I know you had some ideas that you didn't think you'd be able to
finish within 5 months**, please add them. :-)

* I am fairly certain there will be a 3.2 release before 4.0, in fact with our
quick jump to Qt3 we should be able to keep using it for at least two or
three more years, possibly all the way up to KDE 3.6.

** during the 2.x series, the time in between major releases was approximately
5 months, I have assumed this will remain to be the case.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "This [party] is your idea of hell?"
cap at capsi.com | "Actually, in hell you tend to know a lot of the people"