Am I allowed to add a new module to kde's cvs ?

Andreas Pour pour at mieterra.com
Tue Apr 9 21:01:36 BST 2002

David Faure wrote:

> On Tuesday 09 April 2002 20:04, Joseph Wenninger wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've been developing an GPL/LGPL application for an information terminal
> > (mouse or touchscreen)
>
> Since it sounds like something quite specific, i.e. which won't interest the standard
> KDE user, I think it would be a good idea to have a separate module for this.
>
> Tell us (coolo or me) the module name, so that we can create the toplevel dir.

How about a new kdekiosk (or perhaps there is a better name) package for
apps useful for kiosk or enterprise lockdown or network administration
usage?

Ciao,

Dre
--
Democracy . . . not only demands the right but imposes
the responsibility of thinking for ourselves.

Bergen Evans, "A Tale of a Tub" (1946)