Mailing list problem?

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Apr 9 16:13:10 BST 2002

Is it possible that a mail sent to some kde-xxx lists got saved in the
archive, but not sent to the registered users? I sent an annoucement for
the KDEPrint tutorial on kde-core-devel, kde-devel and kde-print, but
it seems I only received the mail from kde-core-devel, though the mail
exists in the archives of the 3 lists. Is my messenger (Netscape under
Windows, don't ask why) smart enough to not shown the duplicated mails?

Michael.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM