RFC : Layer widget

Patrick Julien freak at ideasandassociates.com
Mon Apr 8 18:43:28 BST 2002

Actually, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but I posted this about a
week ago... I did the code already to make this work.

Rik Hemsley wrote:
> #if Patrick Julien
>

>>If I choose a QListView instead of a QListBox, I have the same problem,
>>now QTable supports placing widgets in it's cells, but that seems like a
>>waste for what I want to do.
>

> I don't know what you mean by 'waste' - using QTable seems like the most
> sensible solution.

Yeah.  I tried this, but gave up. It just looked wrong on screen and it
probably would have required more work just to make it look right.

By waste, I mean it just seems that QListView and QListBox are more
appropriate.  The only problem is that they don't have an item that is
also a widget, so I needed to do the work myself :)