RFC: Adding Cancel to the Copy/Move/Drop popup

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Mon Apr 8 19:51:10 BST 2002

The style guide currently says that it should not have a cancel option. If
this is to be changed then the style guide should be updated and it should be
added to all DND popups within KDE.

Note that many applications that support drag&drop do not show a popup, I
think these applications should be fixed. KMail comes to mind.

Cheers,
Waldo

bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com