Next try for mediacontrol :)

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Apr 6 11:08:08 BST 2002

Moin,

As 3.1 is getting near (well, almost) I'd like to see
kdenonbeta/applets/mediacontrol moved to
kdeaddons/kicker-applets/mediacontrol.

Mediacontrol is an applet to control various mediaplayers, currently supported
are noatun and optionally xmms (libxmms needs to be there at compiletime).
The applet consists of the usual buttons for handling a mediaplayer and a
slider to seek in the current title being played.
It also has got a primitive theme-support which can be turned off in favor of
standard kde-icons (mmmh, iKons has nice pixmaps for play, pause etc.)

I hope I'm not too late again as mediacontrol should have been part of kde 3.0
already (it's been in its current shape for months as it's not really the
most complex thing on earth *g*) :)

Bye Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn at gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein