ksvg

Nikolas Zimmermann wildfox at kde.org
Mon Apr 8 06:36:19 BST 2002

On Monday 08 April 2002 00:39, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> Hello
Hi,

> Seems that the ksvg icons code has still quite some large quantities of
> warnings at compile time (this kind of things always make nervous about a
> code).
Seems i compiled without warnings *guess*
Didn't see any.

> Shouldn't svg support go in a separate library, or in kdefx, instead of the
> (already bloated) core?
hm, this was the question since Jan 2001, when i posted my patch.
We even thought about sth. like kiconloader plugins, but
no i got no feedback

> Shouldn't this stay in a transition CVS module (like artwork) for a while,
> until more people get to test it?

About 300 tested it, according to the download rates and the
feedback about it.

It's not new, it's there since 3 months.

Bye
 Bye
  Niko

--