windows behavior

Ellis Whitehead kde at ellisw.net
Sun Apr 7 04:35:17 BST 2002

On Saturday 06 April 2002 19:02, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> The Keyboard frame in the Focus tab of the Windows Behavior module of
> KControl has the wrong name. I'd be more inclined to call it Keyboard
> Control, Keyboard Navigation, or Navigation "tout court".

Of those, I'd prefer "Keyboard Navigation", but I don't think there's probably
any good short descriptive label in this case.

> The Actions tab in the same module has the wrong name. It should be called
> Mouse Actions or simply Mouse.

Agreed.  "Mouse" seems sufficient to me.  "Actions" is currently missing a
shortcut, so maybe you'd want to give one to "Mouse" or "Mouse Actions" when
you change it...

Cheers,
Ellis