KMediaPlayer Interface

Neil Stevens neil at qualityassistant.com
Sat Apr 6 18:06:52 BST 2002

On Saturday April 06, 2002 12:40, David Faure wrote:
> I was going to object :), but in fact if the part doesn't call
> setWiget(), then you have a part without widget. KParts itself already
> supports this. But better not try to embed such a part into Konqueror :}

Alright then, Engine really is redundant.

Here's a second version that moves Engine's interface into Player, and also
incorporates Richard's suggestions.

(Mailing List-friendlier URL this time)

http://www.freekde.org/neil/kmediaplayer.tar.bz2

I have one more question: What should I put in the desktop file for
KMediaPlayer/Engine?  Should I mark that it's derived from ReadOnlyPart or
Player even though it won't be putting out a widget?

Neil Stevens - neil at qualityassistant.com