CD Bake Oven in KDE3.1 (not a great name)

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Sat Apr 6 02:01:10 BST 2002

On Friday 05 April 2002 03:37 pm, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Friday April 05, 2002 03:09, alexpod wrote:
> > So, before I commit cdbakeven to kdeutils next week, I'd like to know if
> > there are any suggestions on the better name.
>
> Why utils, and not nonbeta?

If the app should go into KDE 3.1, it should go into kdeutils, not kdenonbeta.

If the app is supposed to go into KDE 3.x but will not be ready for KDE 3.1 it
should go into kdenonbeta

The rather strange name "kdenonbeta" means "not part of the beta release(s)"
and when an app isn't part of the beta(s) it will not be in the final release
either.

Cheers,
Waldo
bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com