Fwd: [By 2024-09-20] Support needed for Free Software in EU Consultation

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Wed Sep 11 13:07:15 BST 2024

Hi all,

Many of you will be aware of this, but the open letter (https://kde.org/
announcements/2024_ngi_openletter/) we signed and supported did not have the
desired effect and we are still not in the clear.

Unfortunately this will have a dampening effect on all KDE, not only those
projects developed by EU contributors.

Please share and, if you are an EU citizen, participate in the consultation
and surveys and help keep FLOSS funded.

Cheers

Paul