New KDE Goals announced

Farid Abdelnour farid at kde.org
Sun Sep 8 16:49:26 BST 2024

Greetings all,

We are happy to announce [1] the next KDE Goals that will guide our efforts
for the coming years. They are:

- Streamlined Application Development Experience championed by Nicolas
Fella and Nate Graham [2]
- We care about your Input championed by Gernot Schiller, Jakob Petsovits
and Joshua Goins [3]
- KDE Needs You! 🫵 championed by Aniqa Khokhar, Johnny Jazeix and Paul
Brown [4]

Let's give a big welcome to the champions and wish them the best on this
journey.

A big thank you to Nate, Cornelius and Carl for the great work they did in
the past goals. And to all previous goal champions as well, who helped
shape where we are today. [5]. Let's show them all some love!

If you are at Akademy and are interested in joining the effort, check out
the KDE Goals BOFs. [6]

Cheers

[1] https://blogs.kde.org/2024/09/07/kde-goals-a-new-cycle-begins/
[2] https://phabricator.kde.org/T17396
[3] https://phabricator.kde.org/T17433
[4] https://phabricator.kde.org/T17439
[5] https://blogs.kde.org/2024/08/26/kde-goals-our-cumulative-culture
[6] https://community.kde.org/Akademy/2024/Monday

--
Farid Abdelnour - KDE Goal Project Coordinator
https://kde.org/goals