[KDE Goals] Last sprint to contribute to the proposals

Farid Abdelnour farid at kde.org
Sat Aug 10 15:12:24 BST 2024

Hi Cristoph

Em sex., 9 de ago. de 2024 às 16:48, <christoph at cullmann.io> escreveu:

> I just went over most goals on the workboard.
> Might it make sense no have some extra column where one could sort out
> obvious non-goals?
>
> For me the 'not ready to vote' column is filled with a lot of clear
> non-goals that are just
> either bugs or opinions and I think if you want to collect real feedback
> for the proper
> goals it is not helpful to have all stuff in there.

It does make sense since there are 43 proposals, with some that still need
polishing while others are just plain bug reports. This is something to
consider for the next Goals. For the time being, with only 4 days left, we
can't really change it. But I will try to get some people to finish
polishing their proposals. On the 15th we enter the voting phase and we'll
move all the eligible tasks to the Ready for Voting column.

> Greetings
> Christoph

Thanks for the feedback, cheers