Welcome Farid!

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Tue Aug 6 09:27:49 BST 2024

n 8/5/24 20:05, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It is my great pleasure today to announce that Farid Abdelnour is the
> new KDE Goals Coordinator. Farid joins KDE e.V. from Brasil. From
> today on he will be making sure everything around the KDE Goals runs
> smoothly and supports the Goal Champions in all organisational things
> as well as talking about the KDE Goals to the wider KDE Community and
> the public.
> Some of you might already know Farid from his great work in Kdenlive
> and I am looking forward to him bringing his expertise and enthusiasm
> to the KDE Goals.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Farid to this new position.

Welcome to the community, Farid!

Cheers,
Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss (he/him)
KDE Eco Project & Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social