It's time to propose new goals!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Wed Jun 5 11:52:36 BST 2024

Hi everyone,

It's been almost two years since the current KDE goals were selected.
At the upcoming Akademy we will wrap up the current goals and announce
new ones.

Today we are kicking off the process for selecting the new goals.
Everyone (including you!) is invited to submit a proposal. You can
find all the details, including changes to the process we are making
and a timeline, in this blog post:
https://blog.lydiapintscher.de/2024/06/05/what-should-kde-focus-on-for-the-next-2-years-you-can-propose-a-goal/

I'm looking forward to all your ideas and submissions. If you have any
questions please let me know. If you'd like to discuss your ideas
before submission I'm also happy to have a chat about it.

Cheers
Lydia

--
Lydia Pintscher - https://lydiapintscher.de - WD:Q18016466