Albert being rude in Okular merge requests

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Tue Dec 19 15:44:22 GMT 2023

Hello everyone,

It appears I sent this email intended for the Community Working Group to
the public community email list instead. Autocomplete failed me and I
failed to detect the error before hitting Send. My apologies in advance
for the drama this is unfortunately likely to create. I would appreciate
if everyone could pretend they never saw this email, or at least, avoid
starting email threads discussing it. :)

Sorry everyone, and sorry especially to Albert, who definitely does not
deserve for dirty laundry to be aired in public like this. It was my
mistake and I take full responsibility. I'll buy to a beer at the next
Akademy. Or a cake, your choice. :)

Nate