Representing KDE at FOSSCOMM 2023

aniqa.khokhar at kde.org aniqa.khokhar at kde.org
Sun Sep 17 10:56:21 BST 2023

Hello,

We are representing KDE at FOSSCOMM <https://phabricator.kde.org/T16902>  in Heraklion from 21-22 October. It would be great to have more community members with George David Apostolidis (also copied in this email) to represent KDE at the event.

If you are interested, please let me know, and I will share more details about the event and what representing KDE would entail. This is a great opportunity to showcase our work and connect with other like-minded individuals in the open source community in Greece.

Thank you

Regards,

Aniqa Khokhar (She/her)

Promotion