Wiki Wednesday | Wed. 13 September 16-17h UTC

claus christensen claus_chr at webspeed.dk
Mon Sep 11 12:07:51 BST 2023

I won't be able to attend this wedensday, however I have some points that may
be relevant to the discussions:

Archiving wiki pages works now. I have archived the old Kdenlive manual on
UserBase as requested by the Kdenlive manual maintainer. In the process of
doing that I came across a problem:

When a page has more that 500 units, it requires intervention on the server
(see my last comment here: https://invent.kde.org/teams/web/wiki-sites/-/
issues/13).

There is a list of affected pages here: https://userbase.kde.org/
User:Claus_chr#Archiving. This is going be an issue when we begin to retire
pages.

As for pages proposed for deletion, I can archive them if you agree they
should go (I have left comments on the proposed pages).

Have a nice meeting.
Claus