Akademy 2023 schedule

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 23:15:50 BST 2023

El dijous, 1 de juny de 2023, a les 14:32:42 (CEST), Scarlett Moore va
escriure:
> On Thursday, June 1, 2023 4:56:34 AM MST Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss wrote:
> > The schedule for Akademy 2023 has been published:
> >    https://conf.kde.org/event/5/timetable/#20230715
> >
> >  > Akademy 2023 will be a hybrid event, combining on-site and remote
> >
> > sessions, and will include talks, workshops, Birds of a Feather (BoF)
> > meetups, training and coding sessions. The conference is expected to
> > draw hundreds of attendees from the global KDE community to discuss and
> > plan the future of the community and its technologies. Many participants
> > from the broad Free and Open Source software community, local
> > organizations and software companies will also attend.
> >
> > Looking forward to seeing many of you from 15-21 July at University of
> > Macedonia (UoM) in Thessaloniki, Greece and online!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Joseph
>
> I see I am lined up with the KDE-eV stuff, I am in the KDE-eV and believe I
> should be in this meeting? Conflict?

No, the KDE eV assembly is on Monday.

The weekend eV reports are a nicety for the non members to get informed if
they want to.

You can get informed by thereports as sent to the membership mailing list and
and ask questions either on said mailing list on the AGM meeting on Monday.

Cheers,
  Albert