Inactive mailing lists

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Wed May 3 10:05:32 BST 2023

On 5/3/23 09:31, Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Freitag, 28. April 2023 00:10:25 CEST Nicolas Fella wrote:
>> Am 27.04.23 um 23:42 schrieb Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss:
>>> Cross-posting to the relevant mailing lists.
>>>
>>> To discuss, please answer to kde-community at kde.org.
>
> <snip>
>
>>> ## Currently Inactive With Almost No Previous Activity [5 lists]

> This list sees basically no traffic, but in general is the recommended channel
> to talk about heaptrack. Many people instead just contact me directly, which
> is unfortunate but c'est la vie.
>
> I would like to keep the list open, it doesn't hurt anyone, does it?

Yes, of course, let's keep it open!

> Thanks

Thank you!

Joseph

--
Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss
KDE Internal Communications & KDE Eco Community Manager

Generally available Monday-Thursday from 10-16h CET/CEST. Outside of
these times it may take a little longer for me to respond.

KDE Eco: Building Energy-Efficient Free Software!
Website: https://eco.kde.org
Mastodon: @be4foss at floss.social